design_ade

Rants and cool stuff about design and general crafty-ness.

Friday, November 07, 2003

Crafty Screenwriting: Writing Movies That Get Made

Crafty Screenwriting: Writing Movies That Get Made

I googled "Crafty" and this was a site that came up. It reminded me of this one night, sitting in a bar in L.A. (and no, that's not Lower Alabama as someone once said to a friend) and this guy next to me was working on a screen play. Well- actually it was more of an idea. The line he had written was something like: "What if you were able to put a childhood probelm into a box, but it came back out 20 years later when you were an adult" I believe one of the ideas for things you would want to lock away was "wetting the bed". Anyway- he asked me for some ideas. I came up with a few, but I remember that he told me- with a straight face- that they weren't very believeble.

I don't live in L.A. anymore. Too many sureal moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home