design_ade

Rants and cool stuff about design and general crafty-ness.

Monday, June 06, 2005

We shall Get Crafty no more...

Get Crafty

Alas- as of early this month, GetCrafty is no more. There is a link to another site where glitter resides, which I did check out. Supernaturale I clicked on the DIY Adulthood topics, which described itself as being for people trying to figure out what it means to be an adult. I was expecting some posts about being late 20's and still feeling too young to get married, have kids, or even think about it. Instead I found a lot of decidedly Mommy-centric posts. But- I think this used to be a forum about parenting. The jury is still out on this site. I'll keep ya posted.


UPDATE- I should have updated this long ago.... but Get Crafty is crafty again. It is filled with so much crafty goodness... and you can post a blog, or host pictures.... ack! it is so awesome. Check me out... http://www.getcrafty.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4067

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home